Easy dessert recipes with Nutella
If you love chocolates or anything cocoa flavoured, then you must be a fan of Nutella, a hazelnut spread popular all over the world. Nutella is versatile you can use it on a lot of desserts and snacks. Take a look at some easy recipes with Nutella that you can do.
Nutella is a famous brand of hazelnut chocolate spread the originated from Piedmont, Italy. It was made available to consumers for the first time in 1964. Ferrero, the company that makes the spread has factories all over the world.
Children and adults alike love Nutella. There are many easy recipes with Nutella that you can do for yourself or for groups of people.
One of the most popular ways of using Nutella is to use it as a filling for those yummy crepes.
1 cup self-rising flour
1 cup milk
Pinch of salt
1 tablespoon of butter or rapeseed oil
- Mix the flour, egg and milk in a large bowl. You can use a whisk or a mixer.
- Make sure there are no lumps in the mixture.
- Use a spatula to break down these lumps.
- Melt butter in a medium-sized non-stick frying pan.
- Scoop out the batter using a ladle on the pan.
- Spread it evenly on the pan before putting it back on the stove.
- Flip it once to make sure both sides are golden brown.
- Put on a small plate and let cool.
- Add Nutella spread before rolling it up.
- Sprinkle confectioner's sugar on top, if desired.
Tip: Test your batter's consistency. Add milk if it is thick.
Other easy dessert recipes with Nutella include ice-creams, rolls, brioches, muffins, cookies and brownies. Actually, there is no limit to your imagination when it comes to cooking or baking something scrumptious with this hazelnut spread. Use it as a topping on fresh scones, bread, toasts, saltines, cakes and donuts. You can also put it on fresh fruit such as strawberries instead of using cream.