Many recipes call for skinned peppers, but it can be tricky to remove the skin if you don't know this handy method...
- Slice off the top of the pepper and remove the seeds and the white ribs from inside
- Slice the peppers into quarters length-wise
- Place the peppers under a grill with the skin side up
- Grill the peppers until the skin is blistered and blackened
- Remove the peppers from the grill using tongs and place them into a re-sealable plastic bag (which will prevent them from drying out)
- Leave for around ten minutes, until the skin has loosened
- Peel the skin off and discard