Easy and delicious steak sauces recipes
Imagine a great juicy piece of steak that is grilled or pan fried to perfection. The only thing that is lacking is that perfect sauce. Enjoy your meat with the flavours and taste to make your steak one of the best ones you have eaten by far. We give you some easy and tasty steak sauces recipes.
How to make delectable sauces
Here are some types of sauces you can prepare so you have different ways of eating your steaks:
- Beurre maître d'hôtel
This is one of very easy and tasty steak sauces recipes which you can use for all sorts of meat. You will need:
1 head of garlic
250 grams of salted or unsalted butter
Bunch of parsley and sprigs of coriander
3 bulbs of shallot
1 bulb onion
Herbes de Provence
Black pepper and salt
1. Chop garlic, parsley, coriander, shallot and onions to fine pieces. You can also use a machine to do this.
2. Mix the chopped ingredients in softened butter. Season with Herbes de Provence, black pepper and salt.
3. Chill in the freezer for a few minutes.
- Black pepper or green pepper sauce
Another traditional steak sauces recipe is black or green pepper. You will need:
1-2 tablespoons of black or green pepper corns
200 ml of fresh or UHT cream
Dash of brandy or cognac
1. Crush the green or black peppercorns. If using canned ones, drain the peppercorns first.
2. Heat butter in a pan and add the peppercorns.
3. Pour the cream slowly. Simmer.
4. Add brandy or cognac whilst stirring the mixture.
5. Season with salt according to taste.
Classic mushroom sauce
For those who love classics, one of the most popular steak sauces recipes is the mushroom sauce. For this recipe, you will need to melt 3 tablespoons of butter and brown 3 chopped cloves of garlic. Add 300 grams of chopped, fresh mushrooms. Season with Herbes de Provence, salt, pepper and Dijon mustard. Add fresh or UHT cream. You can also sprinkle parsley on top of the sauce when serving.